Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What's the value of your home? FREE Home Valuation.

I've got to say that the hardest part of my job isn't the fact that I'm on call 24/7. It's not the fact that one day I'll be talking to a prospective seller about a million dollar listing and the next day I'm running to a listing with a raincoat, boots and shovel (dealing with some unforeseen circumstance)! The real tough part of this job is having to overcome the lack of trust laid down before me by my predecessors. As a Realtor I often hear my chosen profession as "One step above a Used Car Salesman." So, in an effort to remedy that, here are a my first promise to you; several promises to you in an effort to earn your trust:


  • I will complete a fully customized CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) of your home or a home you may be interested in buying. This is the best way to determine what your home might sell for on the open market. 
  • I create this free of charge, leaving you with absolutely no obligation to contact me in the future.  
  • I will not contact you without your permission.
  • I will deliver this comprehensive report to you via e-mail, through the united states postal service, or in person: It's your choice.  
  • I will not pester you with phone calls or countless e-mails. 
  • I will simply provide the best information possible in an effort to earn your trust, and someday...your business.

How does it work?
  1. Simply e-mail me (my contact information is below) the property address that you'd like analyzed. I'll e-mail you back a .pdf file with an estimated market value of the subject property.  
  2. I will create this report within 24 hours of your request. If you'd rather have your CMA mailed to you, I will do that. If you'd rather have your report delivered in person, I will do that.

Note: Without the benefit of actually seeing the subject property in person it would be irresponsible of me to claim that the value I give is 'the most accurate estimated value possible.'  However, if you'd like for me to come by and see the property in person, I can make arrangements to do just that. Doing so provides more information, leading to a more accurate valuation.


Again...this is all done with no obligation on your part.  The information is free.  Use it as you see fit. My goal is never to 'trick' you or pester you into allowing me to bombard you with unwanted e-mails and fliers. My goal is to attract clients; informing clients, in hopes of working together in the future.

I wish you the very best, and thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Andy

I can be reached at:
Andy.Blasquez@gmail.com
or
Andy@LoisLauer.com
or
909.539.3292












Please follow and share YucaipaRealEstateTrends on Facebook
AndyBlasquez.Com
BRE#01826135

No comments:

Post a Comment